i'm figuring it out. leave me alone.

People are affected by other people. But everyone says you don’t have to be. You decide whether you want to be impacted negatively or not. So if you are affected negatively, it’s easy to say you are a negative person. Judged because you have a weak inner esteem; as if they expect that anyone can just float around on a cloud unaffected, to take every offense like a Buddhist and churn it out with your inner chakra into this shining beam of positive energy. Of course, they’re two polar opposites; why not just find a balance? Well, saint, life happens to us whether we want it to or not. Why was I not born a stone in this life? I think we are a machine and sometimes we malfunction. Oil me up and give me a break while I cool down. Also I may not be built with the same abilities as you. You may have been created with an ability to filter out all that ugly smoke that clouds on a regular basis, whereas, I was built with a broken piece of wood and duct tape to hold up my enormous ego. I will not be apologetic about it. Pride or not, do not disregard me as I won’t disregard your annoyingly positive outlook on this messed up, pollution-infested, poison-soaked piece of dirt. I am working towards a more upright train of thought while you skip your way into the sunset. I’ll see you there eventually, just let me figure how to build a ladder out of this hole I was put in, too deep for you to reach into and help me up. Thank you. 

Perhaps, if this was a game of charades, we might not be so different after all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 years ago

Mama Shaw's Pearls