you know, honestly, i don't know why i write. especially on a blog...it's one blog, one minuscule blog in an entire database of information called the interweb. i don't know why i bother. it just doubles the fact that i am one person in a world of other people and my thoughts are also just one minuscule cluster of opinions. no one cares. and if they care to read just one sentence, that sentence will dissolve from their memory the moment they leave my blog page. i am forgotten, as the people i meet on the streets every day. i see someone different every single day yet i cannot remember any one of their faces. and i am sure i will never meet them again.

Comments

  1. Google recommended me to read your blog, so here I am browsing through. Hope you don't mind! I liked what you said! " it just doubles the fact that i am just one person in a world of other people and my thoughts are also just one minuscule cluster of opinions. "

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Houa! I can't believe it! You're the first person to stop by! Honestly, it makes me a little nervous. I'm a very...peculiarly apprehensive writer...or self-named writer, rather. I'm glad you can connect to something I've written. I honestly have neglected my blog and writing in general but it feels good to know I have an audience, no matter the count. I appreciate you stopping by, truly! I hope that you'll find yourself reading my blog in the near future! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mama Shaw's Pearls

4 years ago